A body and two sleeves


A couple of weeks ago my laptop died. It's been a real trooper, with six years of blogging and photos and Ravelry browsing, but it was time to say goodbye. Luckily, I think I'm going to be able to save all of the files on it, but it has meant I've been a bit useless with the blog updates over the past couple of weeks. I've taken over Husband's PC for a little bit though to give you a very quick update on the Botanical Yoke Pullover.


I now have a completed body and two sleeves. Sleeve number two was quite a milestone, finished yesterday afternoon after a bike ride in the park. Now I'm mentally preparing myself for joining all of this together and knitting the yoke. 


I'm going to be honest when I say I'm a bit nervous about it. Some of the cables are across 24 stitches. I mean, that's a lot of stitches for a cable. I think the most I've tackled before is about eight. So yes, daunted is one word that comes to mind. I'm just going to enjoy the body and sleeves for a little while I think. Maybe have a go at getting these 200-odd stitches all onto one needle a bit later in the week, one night when I'm home on time and have an hour or so to concentrate. I don't want to drop any of these babies! 

Comments

Popular Posts