Season's Greetings from mine to yours!


Here at the bottom of the world, cardigans are not usually Christmas-appropriate. Given our festive season is spent in the sunshine, with mandatory beach visits, swimming and barbecues. But this cardigan was just made for Christmas - how could it not be, with that green? So even though the sun was shining, I insisted on wearing my just-finished Netherton for the whole day, and very festive I felt, if not a bit hot...

I am so happy with how this turned out, especially after my near escape from running out of yarn without finishing the second sleeve. 

I hope you are all having a peaceful holiday with family and friends, and wherever you are reading from, you get a bit of time to take it easy after a few days of busy festivities. And I hope you get some knitting time, too!

Comments

Popular Posts