Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Chuck


Cables have been on my mind recently. I always start thinking about them when winter's on the way, and this year is no different. I've been considering my sweater situation, and I am convinced I've knitted enough accessories for a little while - a jumper is required. 

This is where the lovely Andi Satterlund saves the day. 
I have been a massive admirer of her patterns for ages. Her vintage styling just ticks all the boxes for me, and I've been dreaming about knitting a Chuck Sweater for quite a while. I was just waiting for the right yarn to come along. And this is where Red Riding Hood Yarns also saves the day!
I ordered three skeins of the Riche Worsted in Science Bitch last year, and although it was originally intended for another sweater, I wasn't convinced I'd have quite enough yarn to stick to my original plan. Luckily for Chuck, it looks like I'll have enough. 

So far it's knitting up very quickly too - I'm planning to finish it by the end of the month - I want to make the very most of it this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment