Monday, May 4, 2015

A little bit of stash expansion


It's been a little quiet around here over the last week - the day job's been busy and the weekend was spent away from screens in Wellington!

Every time I go to our little capital city, I seem to time it to perfectly coincide with a craft-related event. Last year it was the Social Wool Fair. This time it was Fabric-a-brac Wellington

I went along with a lovely knitting friend and stuck to my $20 budget (and my cabin bag limit) and got these great little finds. The multi-stripe is going to be a Tilly and the Buttons Clemence Skirt, the yellow knit will be another Moneta - a long sleeve version this time, and the gingham will be the fabric of choice for my attempt at a Granville Shirt.  I already have the patterns, so I just need to grab a few notions and a bit of time to get started. Maybe I'll make the Moneta this weekend; having made one before, I kind of know what I'm doing….

Hope you all have a great week making!

No comments:

Post a Comment