Friday, February 6, 2015

Craft table chaos

I'm the first person to admit that I like to live in a state of organised chaos. My husband would probably substitute the word chaos with mess, but I think that's a bit harsh. It's not like I can't find anything. Everything has a home. Like the one third of the couch for my knitting / backpack / three jackets / the cat / bike helmet and the floor beside my bed that houses about 20 books I'm part way through reading. 


But I have to admit, the craft table is getting a little out of hand. It's just yarn everywhere. Project pieces waiting to be sewn up if I'd just hurry up and finish the last piece. Some finished projects. That jumper I've given up on. There's yarn I caked in a moment of weakness because I was so desperate to knit something new. There's the new yarn I bought off Happy Go Knitty this week because she was having a sale and I just want to knit something new. Then there's all the other yarn I got out of my yarn drawers just to stare at it because I want to make something new. I think there's a familiar theme here. But I know if I start something new, I will avoid working on the dress. Maybe I can avoid knitting that by tidying up the table instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment