I will finish these projects.


Sometimes you just need a bit of motivation.
My Amelie Dress and Garland Lace Jumper have been a tad neglected recently.

They are big projects. The dress is 83cm long and the jumper is lace weight yarn with lace in it. Two things that definitely slow me down! So to give myself a bit of incentive and try to get these finished, I've signed up to Holland Road Yarn Co's Focus on Finishing

I have until 31 March to finish these UFOs. Each week we will be getting little reminders and encouragement in the Ravelry forum to keep at it. 

In the last two days I've knitted the sleeves for the dress and made a bit of progress on the jumper - more to do today! Do you have any UFOs you need a bit of motivation to get done? Maybe the Focus on Finishing is for you, too!

Comments

  1. Popping over there now, have a large lace shawl to finish; very large. Must also stop being sidetracked by renovation stuff; that will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You can do it! The reminders and pep talks sound awesome. I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts