Saturday, October 25, 2014

Chilling out on a lazy, long weekend

The universe is telling me it's time to take it easy. It's made an attempt at jeopardising the long weekend by giving me a heavy cold. I had planned to have a nice extra day off work yesterday to do crafty things and finish making my dress, but instead I spent a good chunk of it sleeping. Today I'm enjoying the sunshine and not doing anything too strenuous, hoping that this blocked nose clears up soon!


In other news, earlier in the week I took my knitting class on a field trip to Lights Up Knitting. And I won a prize! Yay for raffles! I don't usually win things, so I was very excited. Check out that yummy Malabrigo yarn and cute buttons, courtesy of Robyn Egge Yarns! Not sure what I'll be making with it, but any suggestions welcome.


I hope you're all making the most of the sunshine and the long weekend, sometimes it's good to take a step back, enjoy the little things and relax.

2 comments:

  1. yay for winning such a lovely prize!! I love the Lights up Knitting movies, they are about the only movies I ever get to! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feeling much better thank you! And yes, so glad Lights Up Knitting is now in Auckland, such a fun evening out!

      Delete