A week of hats

It's been a week of finishing two special hats. I just gave this lovely purple number to my beautiful friend Maddie who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Nothing like a bit of Red Riding Hood Yarn's cashmere and merino Dame DK to keep warm with! I used my favourite go-to hat pattern, Honey by Lisa Gutierrez.


And for something a bit different and crazy bright, here is a quick baby gift I cast on last week for a colleague.


What new bubba wouldn't look good in a rainbow hat? I used Happy Go Knitty's self striping BFL 4ply and the Bright Colors Baby Hat pattern by Roxanne Wood. I wish my head was small enough for this, it's just too cute!

Comments

  1. The purple hat you're gifting to your friend is gorgeous! It is such a good pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts