Patons Vintage Charm - on the wishlist

It's not that often I come across a pattern book where I want to knit everything. 
Today I found an exception - Patons Book 1318 - Vintage Charm.


I mean just look at that embroidered jumper. 


And this cardigan. I die. 


I can't crochet but might pay someone to make me this wrap.


And this jumper! I actually think I have something similar in my vintage pattern collection, but that would involve rummaging through it and sorting it all out…

This booklet is an amazing curation of awesome patterns from the 1940s to the 1970s, and I'll definitely be ordering a copy come payday!


Comments

  1. Sweet macaroni those patterns are gorgeous! Might have to get my mitts on one of those pattern books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I actually had a dream about the white cardi last night!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts