Sunday, December 15, 2013

December booklist

With only one more working week to go until a two-week rest, I've been planning my summer reading list. It involves my two loves - knitting and food.


I've been staring at the patterns in Metropolitan Knits for a while now. I love the cardigan on the cover. 
I got it out from the library last week and can't wait to have a bit more spare time to read it.

Today I got really bored and decided to window-shop at my favourite vintage and indy spots.
I wasn't really intending to buy anything but it just happened. A new addition to the crafty bookshelf is The Crafter's Devotional by Barbara R. Call. 


And last but not least... Save with Jamie. I figure if I'm going to keep buying yarn and books at the rate that I currently do, I need to save money elsewhere. Eating cheap is my solution. Thanks little brother for the awesome birthday gift!
What books are on your holiday reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment