Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 in FO's


Here's a tiny snapshot of my 2013 in knitting. 
Hats, sweaters, socks and scarves. 

Favorite patterns for the year include:

I just had a read over my 2013 knitting resolutions and I'm happy to report that I've achieved a fair few of them! 
I've knitted a lot of hats this year, I think 10 now, and eight of them have been gifted - another of my resolutions was to knit more for others. 
I had an article published in Pompom Quarterly and a pattern included in Bespoke zine's  e-book, Craftilicious. I'm hoping to branch out with my writing even more this year.
I didn't quite get to steeking and cutting up my knitting, but I did knit some set-in sleeves for the first time. Not quite as scary, but definitely a new technique learned! 

Now, time to go finish the thumb on that mitten and get ready for a happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment