Pom Pom Quarterly's latest issue

I'm posting pretty early this morning. I was supposed to be at an outdoor yoga class right about now, but it's been pouring with rain so I decided it would be best to stay inside and mooch around with the cat. I'll try and pop along to one this evening.
As I'm awake and have a little spare time to kill, I figure catching up on the blog is a very productive use of my time. It's been a crazy few weeks with the house move - glad to say we're now all well unpacked and settled in. The cat has mastered the new cat flap and we walk to work most days - a much better use of 40 minutes that's still quicker than our old commute.
Now the mail is starting to be redirected and yesterday the magazine I've been waiting for found it's way into our mail box.


I'm always excited when a new issue of Pom Pom Quarterly turns up and this one is beautiful. I'm once again in love with every pattern. As I sit here in a muggy Auckland, I'm wishing winter would come on back so I can rug up in all of the designs. I think I need to dedicate all of next year to knitting the back catalogue of amazing patterns. Or at least one from each issue. 

I feel extremely privileged to have an article published in this issue about my vintage pattern collection. 
I've been writing for magazines and newspapers for a long time but once in a while there is a real thrill in seeing your byline in a publication. For me this was one of those moments. It's such a well curated magazine that I was surprised my submission was even considered. 
I may or may not have read the article to the cat. And waved it around in my husband's face while trying not to crease it. 

Make sure you check it out!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your published article, thats very cool!! Glad to hear the move went well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts