A new crafty home

As far as moves go, this one has to be the best yet. We weren't expecting to relocate for the second time  in six months but when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Now we are a 10 minute bus ride from our work, closer to our friends and in a nice little vintage apartment. The craft space has had to downsize, but I'm not complaining!


I figure every craft room needs a day bed to knit on. I might not have a craft table anymore, but a bed is always a good substitute.



I have insane shelf space. As I was packing all my books last week, I thought it might be time to part with some. Now I just plan on buying more.


And I've had a little bit of time to work on my Hitchhiker - only four more pattern repeats to go!
I'm looking forward to properly settling in over the next week and getting back into a good knitting routine. It's been a busy two weeks; it's nice to relax and take some time to catch up.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts