Saturday, July 13, 2013

Crafty weekend plans


Look! A finished sock! It only took me three months! Pretty poor form on my part; socks shouldn't take much longer than a week especially if you're like me and only make plain ones.
I'm being more proactive with the second one, only an inch to go until the heel turn.
These are being made with Soft Like Kittens' Unicorn Sock yarn. And I love it. 

Other than knitting, I'm trying to have a creative and generally crafty weekend. That can only start at one place - Junk and Disorderly. Here are some of the cool crafty bits and pieces they had today.





I was very restrained and only came away with these amazing ribbons.


Not quite sure what to do with them yet, but if all else fails, Sir Dougal is more than happy to sit on them.


And today marks the last day of my six week photography course. As long as it doesn't rain we'll be out taking long exposure shots of the city tonight. Here's hoping the weather holds out!


No comments:

Post a Comment