Monday, June 3, 2013

Junking



There's no better way to kill time on a lazy Monday than a visit to Junk and Disorderly.
Here's me being entirely overwhelmed, as usual whenever I visit this amazing shop.


I have been craving one of these yellow chests of drawers forever.


Today I was pretty restrained on my visit. I'm proud of myself.


I only bought one lamp, two beakers and two enamel bowls for the bathroom.


And I did enlighten my brother to the joys of trawling op shops.




He took all these photos.


Husband, as usual, got the bargain of the day with another wooden shelf for $25.


More space for the action figures.


The mannequins were a bit creepy. Lots of limbs missing.


And this would be a great storage option for my picnic blankets and the nerf guns.


The living room isn't quite big enough for a grand piano though. Maybe at the next house.


No comments:

Post a Comment