Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy birthday Liz

It must be pretty nice to have extra birthdays. It's not the Queen's real birthday, but she's given us a day off for it anyway, and I'm loving this long weekend. The sun is out, washing is kind of drying outside and I've had time to chill out and knit.


I've finished my sleeves for my sweater (finally!) and between rows I've been browsing the latest issue of Pom Pom magazine. 
There's a great sweater in there called the Riverine Pullover by Andi Satterlund that I wouldn't mind knitting up next - I love the cap sleeves and the vintage shaping. 
Once again, so many beautiful patterns. If I only knitted from my Pom Pom magazines, I'd be a very happy crafter.

I've also finished unpacking my stash and sorting it all out by weight - it's all neatly stored in plastic drawers in my craft room. Yes. There's a craft room at the new house.
All it needs now is a big table.
Weirdly, one of my shelves seems to have been taken over by Star Wars action figures, but I'm sure I can work with it.

Hope my Kiwi readers are making the most of the extra day off - happy non birthday Liz!




No comments:

Post a Comment