Designers I'm loving right now


The Knit Kid. The colour blocking and very modern shapes are amazing. I've already raved about this German knitwear brand on here before, but the designs just keep getting better!


Anna Wilkinson. Just published her first book, regularly featured in Pompom and I've seen her work in Mollie Makes and in many blog posts. I have her book. I plan on making this soon.


This is Anna's Fair Isle Band Sweater - I scanned this from my copy of her book, Learn to Knit, Love to Knit.

And I can't wait to buy the latest adults' pattern collection, Colour Coded, by Millamia.

Colour coded by Millamia

The patterns are clean, without any fuss, and great colours. As you can see, I'm a colour blocking addict at the moment, and I need to bring this into my knitting. I'm going to go get this pattern collection right now. 




Comments

Popular Posts