My birthday bookshelf

My friends and family know that there are a few things I love most. Books, knitting stuff, tea sets and vintage dresses. This birthday was book themed and extremely awesome. 

My lovely husband got me these:

Material World by Perri Lewis

I've been counting down the days until Perri's book was released, and from the quick read-through I've had, it is extremely awesome. I'm looking forward to setting aside a day next week to just read!


Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton
And this just looks amazing. Murder mystery + knitting? My kind of heaven, to perfectly compliment Jonathan Creek Season Two that my brother got me on DVD!

And my lovely bestie got me this - another one I've been meaning to add to the shelf for a while!

Everything Alice by Hannah Read-Baldrey and Christine Leech

The art and design in this book is amazing! It's proving to be a great distraction!



Comments

Popular Posts