Knitting + blog feature + new yarn + hens party!

Something amazing happened this week! As some of you know, I contribute to Extra Curricular Magazine on a regular basis, and this week, they did a blog feature on me!
Thanks so much Ellie and the team, I love writing for your awesome mag!


I realised I hadn't posted many pictures of my finished bridesmaid socks!


These ones are knitting up in Happy-Go-Knitty's self-striping BFL yarn.


These awesome yellow ones are in Olive & Emma's custom-dyed sock yarn, the leftovers from my arm-warmers.


And my Happy-Go-Knitty addiction continues - a new skein of self striping yarn arrived yesterday. This one is a merino/silk/nylon blend, and socks made from this will be for me.


And here is the next big project.


It's the Saffron Shrug from French Girl Knits Accessories, and I'm praying I can knit it in five weeks for the wedding.


I think I'm about a fifth of the way through, but the shrug's construction seems a bit weird to me, so that will take a bit of time and many reads of the pattern.

Not much time for knitting today though - this afternoon it's my hens party!
I have no idea what the plan is, except that I have to wear a nice dress. 
Anything could happen, and I can't wait!



Comments

Popular Posts