A weekend of weddings

Saturday. Ate cake. Lots of cake. We turned up to my friend Kate's house - she is kindly making the cake for our wedding - expecting to bounce around a few ideas. But instead we found this amazing spread with chocolate, vanilla and red velvet cupcakes. To eat!


It was seriously amazing. I am honestly speechless with describing how great these tasted. The fiancé doesn't have much of a sweet tooth, but he says these are the best cupcakes he's ever had. I can't argue with that. The red velvet was heavenly.


We've decided on vanilla and red velvet layers. I am so excited.
Thank you to my wonderful Kate, it was awesome.

And then on Sunday, we went to the wedding reception of my friend Shuk, who married her partner Elliot. Look at these beautiful favours!


I've put them into some nice pots and set them on the kitchen window ledge.


Hopefully they survive - I'm not the best at looking after indoor plants. 
Congratulations Shuk and Elliot - thank you for inviting us to be a part of your special day!


Comments

Popular Posts