Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olive & Emma = excitement

I discovered Olive & Emma a couple of months ago. Emma, the person behind the brand, is an indy dyer in Tauranga, New Zealand, who posts pictures of her hand dyed yarns on her Facebook page and sells them to the first commenter to say "sold". 

Since she started in April, she's found 750 dedicated Facebook followers and made it onto the Popular New Yarns list on Ravelry. I was always too slow to get the first comment in for her beautiful yarns, but luckily for me Emma also does custom dyes!


I'm getting two skeins of this beautiful grey and yellow silk blend sock yarn - my two current favourite colors! Thanks so much Emma, I can't wait for it to arrive!
If you're after some beautiful hand dyes, check out Olive & Emma on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment