I love The Knit Kid

I spend a lot of time on Etsy. I've become a crazy vintage border, and it hasn't helped that it has a shiny new wedding section. But every now and then, when I'm not hunting for headpieces and bridesmaid dresses, I stumble upon something amazing. Today I found The Knit Kid. And oh my goodness, I want it all.







The patterns are beautiful in their simplicity, but the vibrancy of the colour combinations give all of these pieces such a fashion-forward edge. Seeing pieces like this just inspire me to be better at knitting, and also inspire me to find some extra cash around the wedding budget... my biggest issue will be picking which item I'd like to buy!


Comments

  1. These are really cute and colorful.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I'll check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Can we start projects like this, pretty please??? Colour blocking and collar LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! They are amazing! The only issue is that The Knit kid doesn't sell patterns as far as I'm aware, but we could try and make some up! The shapes are quite simple! I love the collars too, and I have so many vintage buttons at home that this would be a really good way to use some of them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts