Hearts in Crafts - my new TV discovery

I just discovered that TVNZ is producing its own craft show, and it is now on par with New Girl as my current television obsessions! We're only one episode in, but I'm loving the presentation of Hearts in Crafts, which looks at craft around New Zealand and also gives a tutorial on how to make something for your home.  

I'm really looking forward to the next episode - it's not often that something like this is produced for the local market, so it's great that we have this show. I hope it gets lots of support to carry on! Find out more by visiting the show's website, or check out the first episode here. I love the tutorial on how to reupholster an old dining chair, and step by step instructions are available on the website. It is great to see local crafters being promoted - especially those who are making things out of recycled materials.

The next episode is on this Saturday at 6.30pm on TVNZ7, and will be available on demand too. Hosts Tamsin Cooper and Justin Newcombe will have a go at candle making, and interview master weaver Veranoa Hetet. I'm excited - can't you tell? 

Comments

Popular Posts