Couldn't help myself - more sock yarn

I was extremely lucky to interview Helene at Happy Go Knitty for the next issue of Entangled Magazine.
I went to her place, had some amazing home made bread, toasted with cheese on top, and got to have a look through her beautiful stash of BFL sock yarn.

I fell in love with this gorgeous skein above - all of her dyes are one-offs - and when I saw it listed on Felt yesterday, I had to have it. I already have another of her self-striping BFL skeins, and I'm really looking forward to making two awesome pairs of stripy socks. 
I just have to be patient enough for the courier to arrive so I can cast on - I've found sock knitting is the best for my bus commutes to work, it makes the time fly!

And don't forget to check out Entangled Magazine - issue four is out now and available on Zinio!

Comments

Popular Posts