Wish List 5/11/11

I must apologise for the noticeable absence from the blog over the last couple of weeks.
I have some excuses:

1 - New job is getting crazy busy, which is good, but it's not giving me as much time for knitting or blogging.
2 - Lots of social occasions. Also not leaving a lot of time for knitting or blogging.
3 - I got engaged!

Number 3 is definitely the most exciting, and now I've turned into one of those girls who thinks of wedding dresses. All. The. Time.

So my lack of knitting means I don't have much to blog about, so I'm going to do something a bit new today - a wish list of cool knitting things that I really like. I might make this a regular thing  if it goes well, especially if my knitting isn't going good!

This week's wish list - knitted jumpers I love. Sure, they're probably not hand knitted, but I'd still wear them! These ones are from Topshop.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts