Kate Davies is the most amazing knitter ever

Seriously. I mean just look at this amazing design. I'm not normally drawn to complicated colour work because I lose patience with it, but I cannot wait to start her newest design, the Funchal Moebius.

From my new yarn stash, I might try dying some of my Naked Merino to make this. I'll have to figure out if I have enough first, but I think I'll make this awesome scarf my new summer holiday project. I find knitting hard in the summer, but I actually need this scarf. I think it's a matter of life or death.
This stunning work is knit in the round and grafted together in some fancy way which I haven't quite figured out yet, but the pattern is purchased and safe in my Ravelry library, and will be studied in great detail over the next day or so. My jumper can go on hold for a little while... too hot for alpaca anyway!


Comments

Popular Posts