I'm a top-down knitting convert


I mean, you can try on the jumper as you're making it! It's genius. No longer will I knit jumpers too short!
I'm loving the Quince and Co pattern, it's so simple and quick to knit. If I'm going at my current rate, I should have this finished by the weekend!

And as for even more inspiration, a new edition of Frankie Magazine is out, and I've found another half-price bargain at Borders - I shouldn't be allowed to work so close to it.



The essential guide to color knitting techniques by Margaret Radcliffe is a knitting bible. I've wanted a copy for ages, but at $85 I couldn't quite justify it. So when I found it today on sale for $42, I had to get it. It's a beautiful book and it will definitely help me get more adventurous with my colour knitting.


And here's a couple more tops from Quince & Co that I'm planning on making next. On the left we have the Sumac Shrug by Pam Allen and on the right the Helene by Veronik Avery. Both amazing!




Comments

Popular Posts