More Simple Things

I wasn't completely happy with my first Simple Things shawl. It was too small for my liking, I couldn't wrap it around my neck properly. I've found a solution though, and it's so simple that I'm annoyed at myself for not thinking of it before.

A brooch. I found this one at Let's Go Retro in Swanson. I love the skyline, and it's simple enough to work with everything.


After finding this solution, I've decided to revisit the Simple Things pattern. I'm making a new one out of the four and a half skeins of Rowan Cotton Glace I have left over from my Peppermint Twist jumper. By my math (which isn't the most reliable) I have enough to make one, and I'm just going to keep knitting until I run out.


I've been taking advantage of my new office being so close to the central library, and finding lots of inspiration in the craft section.








Comments

Popular Posts