May the 4th be with you

Today is Star Wars Day! Seems quite fitting - I've just found out that May is also Geek Crafts Month. Ut was announced on CRAFT a couple of days ago, so exciting! Who knew there was something so glorious?

I'd like these books to celebrate:


The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton has some really cool things to make - I especially like the ATAT herb garden.

And World of Geek Craft by Susan Beal has some awesome projects - I like the look of the robot card on the front cover


Both books are available on Amazon. Geek Craft Month is giving me inspiration to finish the robot, I'm onto the first arm. And I've finished my Simple Things scarf!




I love it, although I think it's shrunk slightly since I've been wearing it. I'll get a photo of it in use over the weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts