I made this ages ago

I found this hat in my closet today. It was the first thing I knitted that wasn't a scarf, and I made it early last year, before I started this blog.



It's a simple pattern that I found on The Guardian website, and you can find it here. I remember buying the yarn for this hat. It was my first purchase in a real yarn store. It is Naturally Aspire Super Chunky in Blue Print, and I remember falling in love with it as soon as I saw it. The soft, slightly fuzzy alpaca and Kiwi wool blend just said something to me - telling me that knitting was something I was meant to do.

Comments

  1. Beautiful colours! And so cool to have your first hat being so lovely and wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had enough yarn left over to knit a plane stocking stitch scarf to match, but I prefer the hat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts