I got caught up in Harry Potter

I'm counting down the days until the 18th. It's the launch of the latest Harry Potter film, and it's got me so distracted that it's practically all I'm thinking about.
It's become such a priority that I decided I needed something extra special to wear. I'm not organised enough to do the whole fancy dress thing, but I can put in a little bit of effort for my accessories.
Effort in my case equals teaching myself how to do stranded and circular knitting at once to make a Gryffindor Bag!
It's not perfect by any means. It's a bit bumpy because I pulled the yarn too tight as I was stranding, not realising that it wouldn't stay nice and flat if I kept my tension the way I usually do. But Since it's a bag, and not a jumper or something, I don't mind too much. It's a great learning piece - the pattern is pretty simple and I'm enjoying the circular needles!


The jumper will be continued as soon as this is finished - seven days to go until the deadline!

Comments

Popular Posts