I actually finished a project!


Here is my Gryffindor bag! All finished in time to see the film tomorrow night! This was my first time knitting on circular needles, and my first time trying out stranded knitting, and for a first attempt I'm quite happy with it.

It is a bit bumpy still, but admittedly I used acrylic Moda Vera Cupcake in Red and Sunflower (half price at Spotlight and the colours were just right). I know acrylic is a pain to block, even when steam blocking, but for my fist time knitting in two different ways, I didn't want to waste good yarn on something that I may have ruined. I just hope it stays in shape after I've filled it up with wands, potion bottles and spell books!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts